Thursday, October 9, 2008

Destination: Planetiskcon

Here we go with my first official blog post.

Following suit from my senior Godbrother Sitapati prabhu my first and foremost purpose of keeping a blog is for my own purification - may I not forget that! Grasping those thoughts, realizations up there put down there on paper or should I say in the ether. I think it will be good for my personal devleopment on many levels.

From what I've seen on PlanetisKcon, many others besides myself gain much inspiration and knowledge by hearing from devotees from all parts of the world, different ashrams, occupations etc.

Seeing Krishna consciousness being applied in so many variegated ways by so many unique devotees of Lord is a very special and wonderful thing.

Unfortunetly my contribution may not be so special in that way, but it may perhaps inspire the reader to pray for this poor ignorant fool when they see how much he's struggling. Which is great! My twofold mission statement: Purifying the heart and invoking the prayers of the Vaisnavas. What better reason to start a blog!

Also of course its a great way to have fun and games in Krishna Consciousness. I've had many a laughter fit watching various devotee's posted videos and blogs!

PLANETISKCON ROCKS!